Family and Child Therapy
“PROVIDING A POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR HAPPY FAMILIES”
Being a part of a family is one of the greatest joys in our lives. But it can also be a challenging endeavor, and sometimes we need a little help to stay on track.
At New Perspectives we understand the challenges that families and parents face every day. That’s why our therapy sessions are designed to help families who are overwhelmed, stressed, or possibly even exhausted.
So whether you have a two-parent, single-parent, or a blended family structure, when you attend our counseling sessions, you will learn how to:
- Communicate with openness, love, and respect
- Create a functional and structured home
- Deal with depression in the family
- Use problem-solving skills
- Resolve self-esteem issues
- Process and cope with grief and loss
- Work out teenage addictions and disorders
- Strengthen family bonds
We also have experience working with the following family issues:
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder)
- Oppositional Defiance
We also teach parent management techniques and emotion coaching to foster parent’s ability to feel in control of their children.
Family is the source of love, joy, laughter, and happiness. Set the stage for yours to become healthy and remain strong.Contact us today to speak to someone who can help.